Saturday, November 6, 2010
Well, Well...
As some of you may or may not know, I'm on a quest for fitness. I've been making only a semi effort at my fitness for the last 5 years. It's about time to snap out of it, So I've been attempting to buy better foods and eat less and have eliminated carbonated beverages from my diet (sigh) and just in general trying to put better things in my body. I have also been trying to take a walk everyday. With the incoming cooler weather this has been easier and harder at the same time. I also purchased wrist weights to wear to help me target the more stubborn areas I have. I'd like to thank my husband for walking with me and offering his unflagging support and love.. Without his support I doubt I would have the courage to attempt to reach the goal I have set for myself....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment