Friday, April 1, 2011

A day in the park

Wow, so as I've been hideously negligent on my blogging this year... or well,pretty much since I started the blog, I'm going to work on it. I've decided I really want to go in a fitness/photo blog direction. Fitness because it will totally help me to be accountable... and photos because I purchased a new camera around the beginning of the year and I fully intend to put it to good use. Also, I have a decent camera on my Blackberry and the pictures from it aren't half bad either, so I really have no excuse for not photographing my activities.

On that note, here we go!!

This entire week, I have had a severe case of allergies.. We're talking hacking cough, sinus infection, chest and ear pain, the whole nine yards, so my exercise routine has been shot to... stuff. This evening William (my wonderful hubby) went and picked up Amelia (my beautiful niece/cousin) and brought her to stay the weekend with us. So, we walked to a neighborhood park, played some catch, and then walked home. About 3 miles round trip, but plenty fun was had, and I feel I got some great pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment